Legal Cashier is required to join a busy and dynamic team based in the Central Manchester area on a permanent basis.
You must have experience in a similar role, duties include:
- Organised and able to deal with posting payments & reconciling multiple accounts on a daily basis
- Purchase ledger, entering invoices and paying contractors
- Processing daily Bacs & Chaps payments
- Inter bank account transfers
- Taking and reconciling debit/credit card payments,
- Responsible for preparation of the daily banking, cheque printing runs and petty cash control
- Implement improvements to enhance performance and resolve problem areas
- Liaising with Financial Controller, Partners of the firm, Cost department and the bank
- Calculate Solicitors / Fee Earners bonuses
- Maintaining VAT records.
- Closely monitoring the financial accuracy of bills and completion statements
- To enforce the debt control procedure and to assist the fee-earners wherever possible with this
They are a brilliant organisation to work for and offer their staff a friendly working environment.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply today for immediate consideration or email me on
Role: Legal Cashier
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.