Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX) has launched a new innovative technology group focused on developing cutting edge products for IoT and software markets. Cemtrex is looking for a talented, driven individual to join our organization as an Accountant. This position will be responsible for providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data for our cutting-edge Internet of Things (IoT) products, including the Cemtrex SmartDesk, the reinvention of the personal workspace.
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive experience in manufacturing. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer & CFO.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information according US GAAP.
- Document transactions by entering account information particularly as it relates to the manufacturing of physical products, inventory maintenance, customer orders, vendor purchases, etc.
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Compiles federal, state, and local financial tax filings by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares financial statements on a regular basis
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with 5 years minimum experience as a staff accountant. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a strong plus
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 5 or more years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Sage 50/100 systems required.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments across the organization.
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Driven, Positive, Upbeat Attitude.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
Cemtrex offers outstanding opportunities for people who are seeking challenging and rewarding positions. You will enjoy a friendly work environment that rewards you for your ability to complete and exceed your goals. If you are seeking job satisfaction and the feeling of pride that comes with working for an industry leader, we welcome you to apply for positions with us.
Cemtrex is a diversified technology company that’s driving innovation in a wide range of sectors, including smart technology, virtual and augmented realities, industrial and advanced security systems.
We’re enabling technology that adds real value to people’s lives. We manufacture the products of tomorrow. We’re here to help people work smarter. Help manufacturers streamline operations. Bring new heights of intelligence and security to today’s businesses.
Our mission is to provide real life value through innovation.
What does this mean? It means we give Liz the technology she needs to excel at work. It means David can spend more time with the kids. It means the local auto manufacturer can make their cars smarter than ever before.
It also means we don’t take shortcuts. You won’t see knockoffs or imitations. You won’t see old, unnecessary technology.
We’ve invested in the future. Virtual and augmented realities, smart technology, security and industrial innovations — they’re all driving us towards the future.
Learn more about Cemtrex @ #removed#
Location: Long Island City,
Apply for this job now.