We are currently seeking asphalt maintenance positions for the 2018 season. We have part-time and full time positions available with overtime potential.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Seal-coating using broom/squeegee/spray and light duty mechanical equipment.
- Parking lot line striping using spray machines, measuring tools, etc.
- Tennis and basketball court repair/resurfacing/striping using hand tools, squeegees, etc.
- Manual labor position, able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean record
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others in a team environment
Asphalt, concrete, and/or construction experience preferred but not required.
Southwestern Ohio Services is greater Cincinnati's full service asphalt maintenance provider. We have been serving residential and commercial clients in the tri-state area since 1979! Businesses and homeowners alike rely on S.O.S. for their pavement maintenance needs because of their excellent customer service, reliability, and attention to detail on each and every job.
Our Professional Services include:
Parking Lot Seal Coating and Line Striping
Asphalt Repair and Crack Sealing
Bollard, Sign, and Parking Block Installation
Athletic Court Crack Repair, Resurfacing, Color Coating, and Line Painting
Warehouse Floor Striping
Running Track Repair and Line Painting
Playground Game Design, Layout and More!
Please visit #removed# for additional information.
Role: Asphalt Maintenance Laborer
Apply for this job now.