Nurse Seekers are proud to be recruiting a Practice Nurse for our client's private clinic in London. Our client is passionate about delivering the highest levels of patient care in services ranging from premier plastic and aesthetic procedures.
You will be working alongside a clinical team of specialists to include surgeons, psychiatrists, psychologists, endocrinologists, senior nurses and therapists. Experience in Family Planning, Sexual Health are desirable.
Overview of the Job Role:
- Assisting the Clinical Manager with new members of the team
- Liaising closely with patient GPs
- Following up all consultations with letters to relevant healthcare providers, written English must be of a very high standard
- Excellent and regular communication with healthcare professionals
- Recording important patient data such as medical, social history and taking medical photographs
- Working with the Medical Director, General and Clinical Manager to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and CQC standards
- Assisting with pre and post-operative appointments and treatments
In return for your hard work as a Practice Nurse you will receive a fantastic pay rate, generous holiday allowance, continued training throughout your employment, pensions scheme, and above all the chance to work and progress for a forward thinking company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on 01926 676369. Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.