UK Recruitment Manager Key corporate interfaces:
Recruiting & Sourcing UK teams / UK HR Manager / Reply UK Partners, Associate Partners, ManagersRole:
The Recruiting team, as part of HR Shared Services, provides permanent recruitment to 16 small UK companies. The HR Recruiting Intern has responsibility to provide support and administration to the team in the delivery of their services which include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, selection, and screening of Permanent IT resources for Reply UK, Benelux & France.
- Providing extensive HR Face to Face interviewing and quality checking of all permanent hires, upholding recruitment standards and in accordance with the Reply people strategy.
- Where applicable, account coordination of requirements and delivery for larger sized business entities with specific resourcing challenges.
- Establish the external positioning and communication strategy/requirements for Reply UK as a candidate-employer of choice.
- Supporting Senior Recruiters with the sourcing, selection, and screening of Permanent IT resources (both Graduate and Senior) for Reply UK, Benelux & France businesses (currently 16), in support of tactical and strategic needs.
- Identifying target candidates using existing company tools, databases, and recruitment techniques to create shortlists of candidates for prospecting.
- Coordinating interviews between candidates, Company Managers, and the HR Recruiters.
- Performing Telephone-based research (Cold-Calling) to qualify candidates suitability (availability, location, salary, fit to the job spec etc.
- Candidate information and admin management (i.e. ensuring candidate info and feedback is logged correctly)
- Support the HR Recruiting team in employer branding events (University Job fairs, or other branding initiatives).
- Support in the creation and formatting of job descriptions in line with Reply branding standards.
- Alignment and mirroring, where possible, of similar methods and processes demonstrated in Reply Group to aid consistency.
- Recruitment operational process development, working to drive further uptake in cross-business resourcing and mobility of employees where possible.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously delivering high volume results.
- To be able to communicate effectively in both the spoken word or in writing whatever is appropriate to the audience.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Strong and professional telephone manner, with ability to quickly identify quality results.
- Knowledge and/or exposure to business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation.
- Appreciation of human behaviours and performance, individual differences in ability, personality and interests, learning and motivation.
- Any interest or prior knowledge of Human Resources or Recruitment would be useful.
On pathway to achieveing a Degree-level education in an IT or Business specialism.
REPLY Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media. Reply's offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specific solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply addresses the main core issues of the various industrial sectors. Based on a network of companies specialised by service offering, Reply combines the planning and organisational capacity of a large corporation with the flexibility and dynamism typical of specialist companies.
Role: HR Recruiting Intern
Job Type: Internship
Location: London, London, , United Kingdom
Apply for this job now.