The Program Manager is responsible for overall daily planning and execution of managed service contracts.
· Responsible for all customer interface, sub contracts, subsequent new business expansion build out, operations and maintenance of the network.
· Effectively interact with all levels of the customer organization to whom company delivers its services or obtains utility subcontracted services in support of that contract.
· Prepares and submits annual operations budgets, delivers the pro forma revenue stream, supervises on-site personnel and coordinates the activities of sub-contractor and customer personnel assigned to the contract.
· Represent Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both external and internal customers.
· Support and adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
· Perform other duties as assigned or required.
· Requires the interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills to interact with utility customers, potential utility customers, contractors organizations, and local community agencies.
· Must possess the abilities to work with a broad spectrum of people from customer, senior management team, to entry level.
· The ability to coordinate, schedule and prioritize the activities of the Supervisors/leads and other personnel within the scope of the contract team and involved in complex and multi-discipline activities is a must.
· Personal Computer knowledge
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
· Keyboard/typing skills
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
· A BS degree in Electrical, Network, Systems, RF, Computer, or related disciplines and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification coupled with relevant experience are required.
· 5+ years of experience in project management or a similar multi-disciplined business environment.
· Experience in the utility, telecommunications or similarly regulated industries is a plus and benefits the individual, as well as the goals of the program and company.
· 5+ to 7 years exp.
· Travel: Up to 25%
Role: Program/Project Manager, Smart Grid Industry
Apply for this job now.