Senior Ecommerce Manager
Up to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Leading online marketing team
- Evaluate end to end customer experience
- Be part of digital marketing strategy
- Work closely with other departments
Key skills and attributes
- A proven track record of using the latest digital technologies and marketing tools to deliver effective digital campaigns that both increase sales and heighten brand engagement
- An innovative and strategic approach are essential, experience of retail, ecommerce, fashion, and/or premium brands would be a distinct advantage
- Ideally, experience in leading an online marketing team
- Experienced in working at executive level, as well as managers and/or highly skilled professionals with the potential to take on greater responsibility
- Strong Commercial understanding with excellent analytical skills
- Proven digital marketing ability to make a difference within a growing marketing team
Who will you be?
A candidate that has a background in food and beverage ecommerce would be preferable to match the business. Candidates should be independent thinkers, articulate and driven.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment