Now hiring entry level and experienced Installers. Installs intrusion, access control, and CCTV security systems.
We are growing and looking for experienced staff to join our team! As we expand our business we are looking for dedicated, professional staff to mentor and train into these evolving roles within our organization. If you have basic know how, are able to take direction, self motivated, and reliable, we would like to talk to you. We are hiring Install leads and helpers to do the following work:
- Run low voltage wiring. This can include conduit work in commercial properties, and attic runs in residential properties.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that security systems are complete.
- Program, configure, and commission systems for final operation.
- Customer training and demos of new systems.
- Assists and interfaces with the team regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Conducts tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
- Presents a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations.
- Maintains company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Keeps abreast of changes and new developments in products and technology. Attends and completes training programs as requested.
- MUST HOLD 3 or more years' experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, CCTV, and access control security systems.
- MUST have all hand tools needed to install systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security, or computer systems preferred but not required.
- Honeywell, 2GIG, access control, and IP camera system knowledge preferred.
- IT experience a plus.
- Climb ladders.
- Carry items up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work on-call covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
- A valid state driver's license, without restrictions, is required.
- Ability to pass a company required drug screen and apply for and receive the necessary Work Card based on the area worked.
We provide security systems and installations for residential and commercial properties. We are expanding and are looking for individuals with a commitment towards excellence to join our team. We value team players who are committed to the final result of a satisfied customer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a generous paid time off program and opportunity for growth! Come and join our team!
Role: Senior Installation Technician, Alarm, CCTV, Access Control
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.