Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. From their contact centres to care homes; health and dental centres to their state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of their operation is dedicated to a purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. They pride themselves on working with brilliant people who put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
They are an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. Committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for their patients, they are one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike.
They are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse - Angiography to come and join their team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Dialysis setting
- Good communicator/ interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Problem solving/decision making.
- Caring, confident, competent, discreet, assertive, compassionate, and sensitive
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.