We are looking for an enterprising, articulate, well-qualified individual for the position of Processor. The Processor is the backbone of our company.
This is a full-time position with regular business hours 9am-6pm, flexibility is required. You will be required to work on a computer; reading comprehension is a must. There is great growth potential within this job.
Qualities we are looking for: A professional, assertive, multi-tasker, quick learner, strong administrative skills with a sense of urgency, great listener, organized, time management skills with strong writing ability. The ideal candidate is well organized, isn't afraid to pick up the phone and ask for what you need, and never quits. Customer service background is a plus.
Property and Collateral Processing experience is a plus.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Evaluate each individual business based on multiple factors and provide recommendations for exceptions to senior management.
- Receive inbound calls, make outbound calls.
- Answer customer service and account maintenance questions.
- Document daily collections activity, research account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- At the minimum High School Graduate or Equivalent, College preferred
- Authorized to work in United States.
We are a young expanding company that was built on the foundation of helping small businesses gain access to funding solutions necessary for day-to-day operations and growth. We offer honest, transparent financial options through an exceptional customer support platform.
Our impact continues to grow as business clients hire employees, boost productivity, and strengthen their local, regional, and national economies.
Apply for this job now.