Morgan Hunt are proud to be working with a Central London Housing Association that are looking for an experienced Generalist HR Business Partner to join their HR Team.
Working closely with the Head of People to support the role out and development of the organisations stragetic plans, the HRBP will also lead on Operations, Employee Relations and Systems matters. This will include having 2 direct HR Advisor reports - 1 Systems & Operations and 1 Generalist.
The successful candidate does NOT need to come from a Housing background since skills, experience and someone that shares the organisations values are more important than specific sector experience.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Design policies and procedures that improve inclusion and diversity
- Develop an Employee Relations plan
- Provide generalist support and guidance to managers across the business
- Play a key role in the negotiations with Trade Unions, by working closely with the Head of People
- Use data to provide regular MI to the Executive Team
- Lead a high performing Operations Team
- Support Managers with restructures and organisational reviews
If the role is of interest to you and you would like further info. Please apply ASAP or contact Joe Willett in the HR Recruitment Team 0207 419 8935
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Role: HR Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West London, South East
Apply for this job now.