Customer Service Representative Expectations:
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
*Please Note This is Not a Telemarketing Position*
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Work with Fortune 500 Clients from Energy, Telecom and Retail segments
· Opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business
· Stimulating Environment
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Our mission is a results-base performance. While exceeding clients and customer's expectations as a consultancy firm, we provide an enriching and rewarding environment for employees. Our duty is to provide effective solutions through innovative strategies for clients, developing and maximizing human potential and ensure success for the company and our clients. We give companies the chance to streamline their business, cut cost, whilst increasing results and turnover.
Role: Hiring 4 Customer Service Representative - NOT Call Center
Location: Union City,
Apply for this job now.