Company: MARRIOTT HOTELS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 per annum
The Preston Marriott Hotel is a grand Victorian manor house which sits in landscaped gardens and exudes charm and warmth from the moment you arrive. It situated just off the M6 motorway on the outskirts of the city and it easily accessible by car and it is also on a main public transport route. It is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our Brew Bar and Cast Iron Bar and Grill. It also has fully equipped fitness centre and swimming pool with relaxing Beauty Salon with treatment rooms.
This position is working 40 hours per 5 day working week.
The impact you'll make:
When a guest walks into any of our rooms - imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they're in good hands while staying with us. That's the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you'll do:
- Managing Housekeeping Operations and Budgets
- Conducting HR Activities - recruiting & hiring, training & development, recognition of associates
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided by staff by setting a positive example and culture
- Ensuring cleanliness is exceptional and Marriott Standards are followed
What we're looking for:
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
You're welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Perks you deserve
- Team-spirited co-workers
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Meals on duty
- Generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family
- Employee Assistance Scheme to help guide you through the challenging times in your life.
- Recommend a Friend
- Length of Service Recognition.
- Life Assurance Cover.
- Access to the fantastic Marriott UK Benefits Site where you can take advantage of great discounts including, travel, cycle to work, shopping discounts at over 60 major UK retailers and so much more
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.