We are looking to hire an experienced Accountantthat can start ASAP!
Compensation: 50 - 60k DOE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: On site position in Northbrook, Illinois
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- "Paid Time Off" and some major holidays which are paid.
- LA Fitness membership.
· Collaboration Skills
· Ethical Conduct
· Financial Management
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attention to detail
- QuickBooks data entry
- Create reports for payroll
- Handle all A/P and A/R for multiple companies
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls
- Record Journal Entries
- Work with offsite CFO
- File documents
- We are looking for someone sharp, keen to details, organized, articulate, tough, and full of energy!
- Must have knowledge of US GAAP and basic accounting principles.
- Understanding of revenue recognition cycle, including billing and cash applications.
- Experience in reconciling cash (bank v books) is a must.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding the difference between accrual and cash methods of accounting.
- Excellent analytical skill sets that include the ability the review and interpret financial statements.
- Previous experience with payroll including processing checks, computing commissions, and payroll withholdings.
- 4-year degree in accounting required (or the equivalent work experience.)
- Understanding of accounts payable and vendor payment processing.
- Understanding of US and state payroll tax reporting (monthly, quarterly, and annual.)
- Work with outside accountant to prepare and file all tax returns timely.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with shifting priorities is critical.
Founded in 2011, eTech360 is a rapidly growing resource management company that services multiple online lending platforms, and is drastically changing the way consumers obtain financial advances. With database access to over a $100mm in funded loans, eTech360 has a strategic and proprietary advantage with regards to customer acquisition.
Utilizing big-data and machine-learning algorithms, we offer a unique and highly customized approach to streamlined and affordable credit-based/secured lending. Our team markets, originates and services Auto Equity Loans ("Product" or "Loans") to individuals who generally have limited access to traditional forms of consumer-credit.
We offer great incentives to all of our employees, including monthly giveaways and prizes, seasonal promotions, and weekly bonuses. We have a great/welcoming work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
We pride ourselves on having a "work hard - play hard" mentality and culture!
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.