Futurity First is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
What makes Futurity First different?
Futurity First is focused on enhancing the agent, client experience while fostering a continued relationship built upon our company’s goal to help select the right insurance solutions for the client, now and in the future. We accomplish our goal by offering a wider variety of products and solutions to our clients which in turn helps increase Advisor production.
Reasons to join Futurity First
· Independent, nationwide insurance sales organization focused exclusively on career advisor distribution through community-based branch offices.
· Unlimited earning potential of up to $100K a year or more through commissions and a unique “ALL IN” aggregate monthly production bonus.
· Local support available including access to prospecting and marketing programs, case design, administrative support, industry guidance from experienced Managing Director, and office space free of charge at the local branch.
· Cutting-edge sales tools at Advisor’s fingertips which allow quick and easy access to product information, illustrations, product comparisons, underwriting guidelines, and new business forms.
· Experienced staff ready to help Advisors take their careers and incomes to the next level.
· “Best-in-Class” products from over 60 industry leading carriers.
· Performance rewards including unlimited opportunity to earn product-based trips and incentives.
· Turn-key marketing and lead generation systems which offer competitive rates and access to marketing professionals who assist in designing materials and enhancing brand recognition.
·Manager career path for advisors interested in pursuing a career in sales management.
· Provides clients and customers with objective advice and product solutions.
· Creates and maintains client and prospect lists.
· Effectively develops referral networks from existing client base and community involvement.
· Meets local branch office standards and expectations.
· Develops and executes marketing plan with assistance from marketing professionals and local office support.
· 3+ years of experience selling Life, Annuities, DI, LTC, and Medicare.
· Currrently Licensed to sell Life, Annuities, and related products.
· Willingness and ability to prospect and network within the community to build client base.
· Willingness and commitment to continual learning in the financial services industry.
If you are ready to take your career and income to the next level and better serve your customers, we encourage you to contact us to explore an advisor career at Futurity First. Be assured your inquiry is confidential and all information is held in the strictest confidence.
Customers First - Advisors First - FUTURITY FIRST
Role: Wealth Advisor
Apply for this job now.