Pride Health is seeking a payroll coordinator with a strong knowledge of employee benefits knowledge. NOTE: Only candidates with prior healthcare setting experience and extensive experience with Kronos system will be considered. Candidates must be comfortable working full time hours on a temporary contract basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has in depth Kronos skills
- Can assess the accuracy, validity and integrity of Kronos data
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates the ability to clearly communicate sensitive and confidential information related to Kronos and payroll to appropriate levels of staff.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Can sit for long periods of time at a desk to perform job functions.
- Can keep Kronos paperwork organized and filed
- Can handle telephone/email inquiries appropriately
- Knowledge of HHA exchange software
- Previous health care experience
- Associates Degree in a related field is require, bachelor's preferred.
- Previous healthcare/hospital experience
Responsibilities to include:
- Payroll duties including data entry, confirmation, processing and editing
- Coordinate with branch personnel to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing for field employees
- Customer service / resolution for field employees regarding payroll issues
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Role: Payroll Coordinator
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.