JOB SUMMARY: Program and set up CNC machinery for production runs of commercial
cabinetry and furniture. Current equipment to be used is Holsma panel saw, Weeke Vantech flat table, BHX 055 & 250 verical and Weeke ABD drill and dowel.
- Take engineered models and create cut lists, and CNC programs.
- Select proper program(s) and tooling required for each operation
- Monitor machinery and material to ensure compliance with quality standards and
detect programming issues
- Monitor preventative maintenance to machinery in accordance with manufacturer’s
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers to achieve company goals.
- Follow procedures and standard practice to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Display awareness to maximize the utilization of materials and minimize waste.
- Read and interpret shop drawings.
- Maintains and awareness of the importance of Safety in the Workplace.
- Demonstrates outstanding punctuality and attendance.
- Ability to manage time and adjust priorities in high paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability and experience operating fork lift and pallet jack is a plus
- Familiarization of different materials used in commercial cabinetry
- Basic knowledge of cabinet assembly
- Competent math and computer skills
- Experience with Weekie CNCs , Wood Wop and cutrite preferred
We are a solutions-oriented manufacturer of wood product for hotels. Our customers have strong long-term relationships with us because we care about the product and their best interests first. We do what we say we are going to do and we have a can do attitude.
Role: CNC Programmer
Apply for this job now.