Location: Auchterarder, Perthshire
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 25hrs per week, 9.00am to 2.00pm Mon to Fri
Our client is a Registered Charity providing treatment to Serving and Retired Police Officers following an illness or injury, with the aim of assisting their return to better health.
The housekeeping team is deservedly proud of the exceptional standards of service they provide in the en-suite rooms, public areas, and leisure facilities.
The charity are looking for a conscientious, reliable person with an excellent work ethic & good communication skill to join their dynamic team. Previous experience of housekeeping, laundry & working in such areas would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be given.
In return they offer
- An organisation that invests in its people through IIP and the Wellbeing award
- 5.3 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Free access to their class leading gym, swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- 2 weeks annual leave at Christmas although you must save 1 weeks leave to cover this. Christmas bonus
- Free access to physiotherapy subject to availability
- Employee discounts through the blue light card to many high street and internet companies
- Reward schemes that recognise length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff reward schemes
- Access to bluline healthcare scheme
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
Closing date: 16th July 2021
Applicants who do not receive a response by 23rd July 2021 will not have been short listed this time. Previous applicants may apply.