Hello, This is Sai from Tekwissen. We are looking for a standard computer Technician who can assist with us for a longer time.
Open Positions -
We Hire Many Locations in the United States
Round 1: Telephonic interview with HR Manager
Round 2: Telephonic Interview with Client Manager
The overview of the position that the tech must be informed and be ok with is as follows:
- • Primarily responsible for Dell Laptop break-fix. Must be have expert level computer building background. If not able to build a PC on his/her own without any issues, this job is not a good fit. Must have built several computers from the ground up in the past.
- • NYC: Will be walking and taking public transportation to all of Manhattan and downtown Brooklyn. Will be carrying between 15 to 30 lbs of parts in a back pack or luggage bag provided by Unisys. The job is physical so if this is a problem, not a good fit.
- • Will be required to report to the downtown Unisys office, 2 blocks from NY Stock exchange, at 9 am every morning. If there is an issue getting to work because of difficult train ride, this is not a good fit.
- • Business casual attire. No jeans, sneakers, or sportswear.
- • Must have excellent communication skills. No slang or improper usage of the English language.
- • Must be an expert in email communication with an iPhone/smart phone.
- • Must have an excellent, upbeat, enthusiastic, professional attitude. If I don’t feel enthusiasm and eagerness during interview, I will fail the candidate on the spot.
- • Ok that this job does not have guaranteed hours. The average is 30 to 40 hours per week. It could be less than that during holidays and more than that post holiday rush. No guaranteed hours.
- • Must be OK with bringing $31 to purchase the weekly metro card on 1st day if selected. we will reimburse with the Pay.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (734) -274-2717 or email at (sai dot s at Tek wissen dot com)
You are Qualified if you have experienced in any of these roles: IT Field Service Technician/ Desktop Support/ IT Desktop Support/ Computer Hardware Technician/ Laptop Hardware Technician/ Field Service Technician II/ IT Support/ Computer Repair Technician/ Desktop Support Technician/ IT Hardware Technician/ IT Support Specialist/ Field service Technician II/ Information System Analyst/PC technician/ Laptop Technician/Senior service Technician /IT Specialist II/Onsite Laptop Technician/ Onsite PC Technician / IT Support Technician Senior/ Laptop Repair Technician/Laptop Hardware support/Dell Laptop Hardware Technician/Dell Technician/Dell Product Technician/HP Laptop Technician/Hp Product Technician/ Laptop Repair Expert/Laptop Technician II/Senior Laptop Technician/Laptop Repair Expert/Computer Solutions Technician II/Associate IT Support Technician/PC Technician II/Level II Desktop Technician/IT support Technician/IT support Engineer/Junior IT Specialist/Computer Lab Technician/Certified Computer Technician/Computer Service Technician Level II/IT Technician II/ Client Field Desktop Support Technician/Hardware Technician/PC Imaging Technician/Information Technology Customer support Technician/PC Technician 2/Personal Computer Support Technician/Service Desk Technician/IT Service Desk Analyst/IT Systems Technician/IT Support Center Analyst II/IT Help Desk Technician/IT Specialist II/System Administration/Datacenter Operations Technician/Hardware Installation Technicians/Service Technician II/CompTIA A+ Technician/Computer Assistant/IT Laptop Refresh Technician/Deployment Technician/On-site Service or Support Technician/Appliance Repair Technician/Deployment Technician II/Desktop Support Technician II/Desktop Support Technician II
("computer engineer" OR "computer technician" OR "field technician" OR "it technician" OR "Desktop Support" OR "field service technician" OR "field engineer" OR "laptop technician" OR "warranty technician" OR "hardware technician" OR "break/fix technician" OR "Dell technician" OR "systems engineer" OR "PC technician" OR "systems analyst" OR "technical support" OR "helpdesk support" OR "help desk" OR "it analyst") AND (PC OR laptop OR desktop OR printer OR tablet OR Mac OR system) AND (repair OR "break/fix" OR "break-fix" OR "trouble shoot" OR "troubleshooting" OR "hardware support")
("A+" OR "Comptia A+") AND ("Laptop" OR "PC" OR "Desktop" OR "Break-Fix" OR "Laptop repair" OR "Laptop Technician" OR "Dell" OR "Lenovo" OR "HP" OR "Asus" OR "Imaging" OR "Migration" OR "Deployment" OR "Desk side" OR "system" OR "Computer Hardware engineer" OR "System Administrator" or "Network support" OR "Service Engineer") AND ("hardware")
Thank You Have a Great Day
TEKWISSEN Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Role: IT Technician / Computer Technician/ Desktop Support
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.