Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector - Immediate Start
Venn Group is looking for 2 money motivated and proactive candidates to join their growing central government team. In spite of the lockdown restrictions this year, the team has gone from strength to strength and is busier than ever. They are looking for someone with a good work ethic and a can do attitude.
Our unique commission scheme reflects a combination of team and individual achievement. Unlike other organisations, by three months you will be earning a percentage of this commission, with this percentage increasing as you establish your career within Venn Group.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Following up business development leads
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
Benefits for our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Clear, transparent career progression path based on billings
- Commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing 1 day a year up to 30 days
- A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, end of month "Fizzy Fridays", a fully paid for Christmas party
- Birthday off
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Regular team and unit nights out
- Top performer lunches
- BUPA private healthcare after 1 year
- Lifeworks Employee Assistance Programme
- Clothing loan and season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply now and the talent acquisition team will be in touch.