Specialist KS2 Year 4 Teacher
Location: Manchester City Centre
Pay: £90 - £174
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a (Key Stage 2) KS2 Year 4 Teacher to work in a two-form entry primary school in inner-city region of Greater Manchester. This is a full-time role, ideal for an experienced or newly qualified Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 Teacher looking for their next opportunity. To start after the February half term 2021, this position has the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
The successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 Teacher will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, capable of building good relationships with both pupils and staff. Vision for education are looking for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 Teacher with a good understanding of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and be able to work with a highly capable support team to deliver an exciting and well-balanced learning environment for pupils as well as be able to infuse their lessons with creativity.
This is a larger than average 2 form entry primary school located in the inner city area of Greater Manchester, Ran by a passionate and forward thinking Headteacher. This active and vibrant school are seeking a highly creative and engaging teacher Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 Teacher to join their team and work with them on their journey to become an. In return, the school can offer a friendly environment, with hardworking colleagues and a very supportive leadership team. The appointed Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 Teacher will benefit from working alongside experienced members of staff and lots of opportunities for professional development.
- To be considered for the Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 teaching position, you will:
- Have experience working in KS2.
- Hold a QTS.
- Have excellent behaviour management skills.
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 4 Teacher who can inspire, support and engage with students and excited about the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.