Hire Ventures, Inc. is a boutique human resource consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, that works with small to medium sized businesses. Since 2001 we have been providing human resource and recruiting services with a focus in growing technology companies as well as family-owned businesses, with the goal of simplifying human resources to enable our clients to hire and retain talent.
In this virtually dispersed business world, our services are more ideal than ever for companies that may have human resource or recruiting needs but may not have their own full-time resource.
Given this growth, we are adding to our team in Brookhaven and hiring a Human Resources, Talent Coordinator. This position would be ideal for a recent graduate with a degree in Human Resources or Business with an HR focus, must have a strong desire to have a career in human resources.
The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for supporting both internal Hire Ventures HR initiatives as well as client related HR deliverables.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the recruiting team in areas of the recruiting process, sourcing candidates, pre-screening resumes, completing reference checks, crafting job postings and helping with applicant tracking system implementations.
- Completing general HR related tasks for our clients, this may also include researching various state and federal employment law changes and updates, DE&I, Return to work programs and other relevant HR related topics etc. .
- HR tasks may also include digging deeper into researching various HR topics, updating related content for the website, writing blogs, sharing over various social media channels (twitter, facebook, LinkedIn) HR system implementations support
- Potential for some client work ie: employer branding for clients in creating careers, helping with system implementations
- Working in Keynote and powerpoint to update sales decks and training programs, leveraging Canva, Microsoft office, google docs and other available tools
- Supporting the internal cultural initiatives for the Hire Ventures team; meeting planning, employee and client recognition programs, charitable give back programs and initiatives and other programs directed by management.
To be considered you must have the following:
- A Bachelors degree with an emphasis and desire to pursue a career in Human Resources.
- Must have 3+ years of progressive and relevant corporate HR or Recruiting experience - early stage tech or small growth company experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, be motivated, articulate and make sound decisions under the position guidelines - in a positive, results driven and forward thinking manner.
- Should have an active presence in HR professional organizations, LinkedIn etc reflecting dedication to the field and personal brand.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people in a polite and professional manner, high attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, business writing knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of human resources either from courses or working experience
- Must be coachable and have a strong desire to learn with a growth mindset and love of technology.
- Be a good team player yet able to work independently with little instruction or supervision
Could you be a Hire Ventures Talent Coordinator?
Our most successful team members fit the following description:
You are easy to work with, easy to manage and take pride in the work you do! You always do your best, status quo isn't acceptable…exceeding expectations is the norm. You are generous in nature, you assume positive intent and are giving in your time, talents and treasure.
You work hard and you work smart…you have a high level of self-confidence and self-care. This allows you to put others first, which is critical in the work we do. Our values resonate with you...if you don't know them, you can review them here.
In return, you'll have full autonomy in your work, with a work-life balance that is yours to determine. Excellent pay, flexible schedule, and the opportunity for career growth.
Hire Ventures, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, we make employment decisions solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the law.
Powered by JazzHR