We are actively recruiting for a Sales Operations Administrator on a 2-3 month placement to work with an established global company leading the way in navigation and timing platform applications. This vacancy has arisen due to a large growth period within the industry.
The position will require the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Sales Administration experience
- a good knowledge of export and International transport procedures.
- IT skills (Word/Excel/Teams) and SAP experience is also essential.
- Good communication experience along with the ability to be able to liaise with customers, freight companies and colleagues is also a must.
- The role will require a passionate candidate who has excellent attention to detail both written and verbal.
- Dangerous goods knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
The role will be based in Portsmouth, although currently this role will be 80% home based due to the present climate. There will be a handover/training and support period to ensure there is a smooth transition into the role.
The hours of work are 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday and is for a 2-3 month period to cover a very busy period with the possibility of an extension dependent on circumstances. A company laptop will be provided.
The role will be an immediate start after interview.
If this role sounds like you then please apply online or contact Michelle Welsby on #removed# to discuss in more detail.