Senior Digital Learning Producer
Burton-On-Trent (Agile working - 2 days office based / in pub a week)
You will support the business in the development of creative, innovative, and effective learning solutions aligned to business objectives. Working with key stakeholders and SMEs, you will provide expertise in digital learning solutions, producing high level learning in eLearning, PDF, and video formats. You will line manage a team of two Digital Learning Producers and one Apprentice Digital Learning Producer, leading them in creating successful digital learning content and developing their skills and levels of expertise.
- Accountable for the quality of digital learning assets produced by the digital learning production team
- Providing expert-level creative ideas into learning design solutions for divisional and corporate delivery, based on requirements from subject matters experts and the design project partners
- Apply knowledge of adult learning theory to identify appropriate media and methodologies based on audience learning styles, course content and audience location to propose effective solutions
- Produce creative, innovative, and effective learning solutions aligned to business objectives in a variety of formats including eLearning, video, audio, and PDFs
- Manage your workload to ensure solutions are delivered on time and to budget
- Upload and test learning in the Learning Management System in use (Cornerstone)
- Manage the digital learning producers: spending time in 1-2-1s to support their wellbeing, personal development and giving them the feedback needed to continuously improve, as well as ensuring they are delivering on their projects at the quality and pace required
- Develop the skills of the digital learning producers (as well as the wider L&D team) to help improve capacity, increase efficiency and level-up the quality of learning being produced by the team
- Stay abreast of learning trends and skills, and ensure your team do the same. This may also involve organising any required team training to support this
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of learning technology: different learning formats and deployment methods
- Understands the latest development thinking and can evidence the practical application of new tools and techniques over time
- Track record of delivering learning projects
- Digital learning design expert
- Understands the technology used in modern learning and how to design and produce a blended learning offer maximising capability and productivity from the resource applied
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- High level of experience creating eLearning using appropriate software, (e.g., Storyline, Gomo, etc.) is essential, with the ability to provide a portfolio of work demonstrating work completed
- Experience using Cornerstone is preferable, or at least experience using a Learning Management System for housing eLearning content
- Use of creative design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud to produce other formats of digital learning: required at a high level
- Use of Microsoft 365 to manage workload and team communication, e.g., Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Skilled at coaching, giving feedback and having great conversations
- Able to influence others, giving recommendations based on evidence and expertise
- Great communication - able to adapt styles to suit different audiences, understand the tone of the message, a great storyteller
- Customer and user focussed - using this to influence design
- Innovative and open to new ideas and ways of working - committed to continuing your education in learning design and learning technology
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales&Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!