We are currently seeking a Diesel Service Tech to become an integral part of our team! You will service, lube and inspect tractor-trailer car haulers. You will work the swing shift as the lead technician.
- Complete unit services and BIT/annual inspections
- Perform routine maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Minimum of two years experience required working as a diesel service technician, mechanic, or other related field
- Class 8, heavy duty experience required
- Hydraulic background preferred
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and lube
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
We look forward to hearing from you!
It isn't just the destination that's important, it's the journey.
Professional Auto Transport building with truck
Our offices in Jurupa Valley
Professional Auto Transport is the premier car haul carrier serving the western region of the U.S.
What sets us apart:
Over 140 late-model, state-of-the-art car haul carriers
On-time delivery (99.94% in 2014)
Quality - 99.93% damage-free delivery
We do what we say we'll do
We constantly review our performance statistics to make sure we meet our own high standards.
This process produces best practices which we implement to insure that we maintain some of the best damage-free delivery and on-time performance in the industry. Our reputation is only as good as our performance.
For those of you who have yet to use Professional Auto Transport, we encourage you to ask around. We're confident our reputation of outstanding service will speak volumes. When you have precious cargo, you want the transport company that treats it as such.
Role: Diesel Service Technician
Apply for this job now.