COMPANY: SOFT TUNE TECHNOLOGIES
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Below is the requirement from one of my direct client. If you are suitable for the below position please feel free to call me at 732-731-0314.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Across USA
Duration: 12 months
Note: We need candidate on our W2.
- Experience should have at least 2 to 3 years
- Should have extensive experience in product/application development using Microsoft stack, especially on the .NET Framework versions 4.5 and above.
- Sound knowledge and experience in SOLID principles and industry best practices using Microsoft Technologies is must.
- Should have hands on experience in development and automated unit testing of applications on Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, RESTful services, Web API, AngularJS, jQuery and C
- Should have knowledge and experience in authentication and authorization mechanisms that involves industry standards.
- Should have experience in writing data access code using Microsoft Entity Framework, and the best practices associated with it.
- Should understand basic fundamentals of iterative development on the Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Should understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to produce high-quality technical deliverable's, as per agreed standards and best practices.
- Must produce deliverable's complying to the defined architecture and design.
- Should participate and contribute to scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, review and daily stand-ups.
- Should be able to support junior team members in the team.
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Must have high energy levels and should have excellent communication skills.
- provided by Dice