- Provide support to the recruitment and benefit functions
- Conduct research and make recommendations as requested regarding vendors, programs, and internal processes.
- Coordinate miscellaneous activities and assist in planning, coordinating and implementing all company sponsored employee programs
- Process paperwork required for new hires and terminations
- Provide front desk coverage including serving internal business partners and external customers on phone and in person
- Manage incoming mail and faxes, prepare correspondence
- Generates and maintain confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the HR activities
- Coordinate production of reports, proposals, and other material, including securing required resources, managing support departments or vendors, and distributing materials
- 2 years of high level administrative experience servicing multiple requests
- Knowledge of HR general practices and principles
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong org skills, detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information and work with a minimum of direction
Green Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources.
Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Role: HR Coordinator/Admin
Apply for this job now.