Position: Real Estate Agent
Type: Full Time
Our Client is changing the world of residential real estate through the Homeowner Benefit program. Their proprietary programs have revolutionized client acquisition and real estate agent compensation. Most real estate agents struggle to find clients and generate a steady income. Great talent is lost by the typical broker/agent relationship. Not at our client. At our client, you will have team support from start to finish. Their approach is to feed your talents by providing you with quality leads and giving you the opportunity to secure future business with a value proposition that no other brokerage offers. Additionally, we give you immediate income. We hire only exceptional candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Agent, you will work leads delivered straight to you, working within your area. Additionally, you can join our team generating clients at local home shows and other events.
· Pursue and follow-up on leads. Manage and document your pipeline.
· Build relationships with clients through our proprietary lead capture and distribution system
· Deliver exceptional service - achieve your clients' objectives.
· Learn, grow, make money, and have more fun doing real estate
RequirementsQualifications and Skills
· Must have a corresponding State Real Estate License
· Must be driven to succeed and engage in the hard work success requires
· Customer service focus is mandatory
· Knowledge of the working area
· Professional attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Retail or other Sales experience preferred
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
BestLogic Staffing (BLS) is a Top Staffing Firm that's partnered with some of the largest names in various industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! Learn about our Process or to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-#removed#. BestLogic Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.