Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with a leading construction business to recruit for a Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the sales team for a new division across the country. The role would suit an individual with proven sales ability in new build sales with team management/leadership experience and the drive to make this a success. The job is based in Rotherham but does involve travel around the country supporting developments.
The job involves joining an ambitious and motivated team to head up the sales and marketing requirements of a new division within this new build construction business. You will ensure the Sales team has marketing material and a strategy to achieve the sales required to make this a success. With budgetary control and a database of prospects you will ensure the division is promoted effectively through all available channels to the target market, securing sales.Areas of responsibility include:
- Ensuring cash forecast targets are met through a constant drive to push sales through to completion, dealing with barriers along the way for customers
- Managing part exchange and assisted sales schemes with customers
- Managing estate agents, customers and lifestyle consultants to ensure a speedy completion of chain
- Encouraging and supporting the team to achieve targets
- Monitoring and reporting on sales progression weekly
- Proactively manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Agree advertising formats and strategies, prepare and agree advertising schedules and agree costs and budgets
- Monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing
- Maximising PR opportunities locally and regionally
- Managing the database for each region, engaging with customers and building relationships through various media
- Maximise the revenue gained from optional extras
- Build relationships internally with colleagues across the business to ensure the smooth communication between relevant departments throughout the development and sales process
- Organise events where relevant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing division of a large global business and make a real measurable impact.
To be successful in your application you need to be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role - with knowledge of new build sales either for a smaller private development or PLC company, ideally both. The role involves a combination of marketing, advertising, sales and management as well as all the co-ordination in between. As such we are hoping to hear from influential candidates with strong communication and leadership skills as well as a natural sales understanding and ability to close sales. There is also a lot of analysis and cost risk assessment involved so we're looking for someone with strong commercial acumen and numerical ability. Knowledge of the conveyancing process and property sales is essential as is strong IT skills and knowledge of marketing and advertising principles. Reporting skills are essential as well as the ability to work under pressure in targeted environments to deadlines, leading a team to achieve within this. As the role involved a fair bit of travel to different sites regionally we are looking for someone who can manage their time effectively and prioritise.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car / car allowance
- Private healthcare
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at #removed# for more information.
Role: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.