Job DescriptionPricing Manager
The Price Manager is responsible for providing strategic and tactical support to our Director of Pricing and Sales Leadership. The primary focus of this role is to keep Pricing competitive in their portfolio of customers and product segments. This position must be able to work independently, develop key findings in our data, recommend action items and communicate those action items to company leadership. Successful employees in this role will be considered for manager positions within the Sales and Marketing organization.
This role impacts the overall efficiency of the Pricing Organization from a customer-facing perspective. The functions performed by this role have a direct impact on many facets of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Credit, Customer Service, Accounting, Supply Chain and Audit.
Other job specific duties include:
- Creates pricing awareness across functions to increase our market pricing awareness and to translate that awareness into improved net pricing realization
- Works with product marketing, advertising, and sales management to develop pricing strategies, discount structures, and special programs to help stay market facing and achieve margin expectations.
- Develop and manage pricing models
- Proactively measure and report on the effectiveness of pricing strategy and implement changes as necessary in collaboration with finance and marketing teams
- Track and report pricing and margin trends by product
- Implementation and management of Minimum Advertised Pricing for applicable product lines
- Help develop quantitative models that quickly and accurately evaluate the efficiency of tactical pricing initiatives and strategic direction
- Provide pricing analysis and collaboration with the sales managers to determine appropriate price adjustments resulting in a competitive price
- Development, execution, support, and enforcement of customer programs
- Competitive program analysis
- Prospective customer pricing analysis and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field
- 4 to 6 years relevant work experience in Marketing or Analytics
- Able to work cross functionally to acquire proper analytical intelligence to support decisions
- Able to work in team environments
- Must have experience with Minimum Advertised Pricing-- MAP
- Pricing experience from a manufacturing company that sells to distributors and retailers directly
- Pricing experience working with Mass Merchandisers and Car Dealerships
- SAP experience preferred
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Role: Pricing Manager
Apply for this job now.