COMPANY: BRAND RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £25000 - £27000 per annum + plus benefits
Marketing Executive, Milton Keynes -
A leading education/training institute based in Milton Keynes are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive to join their talented team and promote the organisation through events and marketing activities. You will need at least 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar position and have demonstrable experience across both online and offline channels. You will ideally have knowledge/experience of financial/professional services or education with a relevant marketing degree, although not a necessity.
As Marketing Executive, you will be working with the wider marketing team to successfully market a portfolio of exciting events:
- Successfully organising and overseeing the execution of a range of tailored events, aimed for specific and specialised audiences
- Developing and delivering marketing and communication activities across a range of online and offline platforms such as: Magazine, web, email marketing, social channels, direct mail and webinars
- Executing influential discussions to audiences in order to drive engagement
- Successfully monitoring the success of marketing activities, offering insightful reports and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Effectively liaise with external stakeholders and agencies and ensure your collaborative approach reflects positively through your work
It is a brilliant time to join this successful education organisation that offers an enriching working environment, great career progression opportunities and impressive benefits. You must be prepared to regularly travel to events therefore a driving license is a necessity. Due to the location of the offices this role would be suitable for candidates living in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham and Dunstable areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online # to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Role: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire
Apply for this job now.