Responsible for performing all material movement duties within the Distribution Center including Transfer Order and Delivery Processing, Shipping and Receiving.
- Physically receives all items and verifies the accuracy of shipments by checking for shortages and damaged good prior to entry into SAP. Ensures that any discrepancies are reported to the Manager, Distribution & Building Operations.
- Process deliveries through the courier shipping systems, print computer waybills, label boxes, sort and stage orders for shipment.
- Regularly perform physical inventory counts of finished goods products, verifying the counts and lot numbers in all storage locations are correct.
- Pick orders from inventory
- Prepare and stage transfer orders and update operations systems as required.
- Pack orders ensuring that all products are verified by the bar code scanners and SAP system, include all necessary documentation and labels for shipment to customers.
- Ensure that all individual workstations are warehouse areas are kept neat and clean.
- Operate all motorized material handling equipment and ensure that the units are kept in good working condition. Report any mechanical problems or safety concerns to the Manager, Distribution & Building Operations immediately.
- Ensure that all work is performed according to GMP, Standard Operating Procedures, Company Policies and Established Safety Guidelines.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accountability Statement
- MANDATORY or MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- High School Diploma required. Prior experience as a Material Handler, Shipper or Distribution Technician preferred.
- COMPUTER OPERATIONS
- Position requires demonstrated personal computer skills in a Windows environment.
- OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Position requires strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills.
- PLANNING AND ORGANIZING TASKS
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, delegate assignments, and handle multi-tasking with ease.
- PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- The physical requirements of the position generally include: standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing. In many circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling will apply. In general the activity level one usually performs is highly physical. This position may require lifting up to 50 pounds often. Generally work is performed in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor environment with adequate ventilation.
The regularly scheduled work week for a 3rd shift from 11: p.m. to 7 a.m.
Role: Technician-Shipping, Receiving and Processing
Apply for this job now.