COMPANY: BRAMWITH CONSULTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £70000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Head of Data Science - Esteemed Advisory Major - Flexible Office Location - £75-85k + Excellent Benefits Package
Renowned for driving innovative technology solutions to their clients, this esteemed advisory major is seeking an ambitious Data Science expert to head up a newly-created arm of the business. Operating cross-functionally within their entire consulting practise, the successful individual will be immersed in the firm's client portfolio - creating & implementing new processes with a view to applying Data Science methodologies across all client engagements.
Head of Data Science Job Profile:
- Work with key internal stakeholders, and external clientele, to understand key business initiatives with a view to implementing data science across their consulting practise
- Transform large, complex data sets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Apply state-of-the-art analytical methods like Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Neural Networking, Pattern Recognition, Recommendation algorithms to solve business problems and optimise outcomes.
- Partner with executive stakeholders to support the creation, and expansion, of the Data Science department
Head of Data Science Requirements:
- Strong analytical background with an Impressive track record of implementing data science methodologies
- Experience of using data to drive commercial and actionable insights for the business
- Proven track record of partnering with executive stakeholders to implement new ideas and drive business change
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: