As Inside Sales Associate, you’ll find the challenges you seek and the chance to prove your abilities with your results-oriented approach. Surrounded by our top-quality sales team, you will work toward realistic sales goals and objectives, with the potential to advance your career as far as your education and motivation can take you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong working relationships with your account teammates as you assist our clients’ in their successful business endeavors with the government.
- Utilize your organizational skills in managing sales pipeline
- Ensure overall success by providing quotes to customers and generating purchase orders to clients
- Demonstrate your winning salesmanship by managing and executing telephone campaigns, in addition to other proactive sales activities
- Exhibit your efficiency and exacting attention to detail in tracking agreements and updating reports
- Prove your talent for diplomacy and problem-solving by successfully resolving client and partner issues
- 1-2 year experience
- Typically requires 4 year degree, or a 2 year degree with equivalent work experience.
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Focused, ambitious self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications experience
- Charismatic and capable of developing and managing relationships with clients’ sales and operational organizations
- Quick study and eager to learn complex enterprise software and hardware technology and terminology which will be used to support and deliver sales campaigns and lead generation initiatives
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment and contributing your unique skills as needed
With 2017 sales of $26.8 billion, Arrow guides innovation forward for over 150,000 of the world’s leading manufacturers of technology used in homes, business and daily life. Through a network of more than 345 locations serving over 80 countries, Arrow aggregates electronics and enterprise computing solutions for customers and suppliers in industrial and commercial markets.
Five Years Out is the tangible future. And the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired.
Are you one of them? Then you're probably working with us.
Role: Inside Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.