Union Square, New York, NY
Are you an all-star orthodontic assistant with a passion for making people smile? If so, come be a founding member of our first New York retail location!
Candid Co. helps customers achieve the smile they've always wanted by delivering affordable and convenient clear aligners. Your role at Candid will be to combine your clinical expertise and rockstar people skills to deliver the world's best customer experience. Bring along your passion, and grow with us as we make new smiles together!
- Be a brand ambassador of Candid Co. as we launch in the New York market!
- Take customers' intraoral scans and diagnostic photographs
- Make customers feel comfortable by speaking knowledgeably and confidently about clear aligners
- Assist in maintaining the facility and equipment, stocking supplies, and managing the workflow
- Educate customers about our product and get them excited about their new smiles!
What You'll Need:
- 5 years of chairside experience in an office or retail environment as a certified orthodontic assistant or dental hygienist
- Comfort with intraoral scanners and dental software systems
- Former retail sales or customer service experience - especially with a premium brand - a plus
- Expertise working with clear aligners
- Excitement to expand your skill set and work as a great teammate!
Who You Are:
- You naturally make people feel warm and welcome
- You are process-oriented and want to be part of an all-star team. You follow established procedures but aren't afraid to speak up when you need help
- You're self-driven with excellent communication skills, solid problem-solving abilities, and an exceptional understanding of superior customer experience
- You're flexible to work 7 days a week between 7:30am and 8:30pm
- You're positive, upbeat, and excited to change people's lives!
- Competitive salary starting at $20/hour, 30+ hours/week with periodic overtime eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligibility for incentive programs
- Corporate discount on aligners and whitening
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Learn and grow as part of one of the fastest-growing startups in New York!
Role: Orthodontic Dental Assistant, Retail
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.