Top 10 Reasons To Be An Insurance Sales Agent With The Jernigan Agency:
- Condensed 3-day work schedule
- No cold calls, In-house warm lead generation
- Consistent weekly clients to sit with who are interested in our product
- Mentorship to help you grow your business
- Own your own schedule and have time and money
- Excellent compensation that rewards your effort
- Monthly bonuses begin on $10,000 per month placed business
- Passive income possible for agents wanting to grow a team
- Excellent leadership training
- Most full-time committed agents are earning in excess of $200k a year after 2-3 years in the business
Insurance Sales Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Call our clients who have requested our services
- Effectively present and assist our clients in obtaining our mortgage protection product
- Help our clients establish a sustainable plan to protect their family
- Follow up on your submitted contracts
- Follow-up with your clients as needed
- Actively learn our business by committing to our weekly conference calls and online training
Insurance Sales Job Requirements:
- Positive, coachable, hard working
- Ability to connect with our clients and communicate our product
- Have good reliable transportation
- Possess good verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage time
- Possess life license. Will assist the right candidate in obtaining your license.
We came to insurance sales from the construction industry. In 2 short years we are making a 6-figure income in personal sales revenue and an additional 5-figure passive income mentoring other agents to grow a business here as well. Please take a moment to learn more about us at #removed# If after reviewing our website, you feel you would be effective with our sales system and are a consistent top producer looking for a company who will appreciate and reward your efforts, then please submit a resume for consideration.
At The Jernigan Group of SFG, our mission is simple: to make the insurance business very profitable for both agents and agency builders. We understand that if agents are making the profit they desire, they will continue to grow personally and professionally with SFG. We have built our model around our agents. Our most important areas of focus include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and giving agents the necessary training and support needed to achieve substantial success. We are committed to helping each agent achieve their personal goals in a culture of honor and support that is fueled by a winning system.
Role: Insurance Agent/High Commissions
Apply for this job now.