Commercial Project Superintendent.
- This is a full-time position in which the applicant shall be capable of the following duties:
- Provide leadership and maintain effective and positive working relationships with the project Owner, Architect, Engineer, Inspectors, Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Commitment to completing projects on time and under budget.
- Committed to Safety and implementing safe work practices
- Coordinate and supervise all on-site construction activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the General Contract, each Subcontract and Purchase Order, contract drawings, specifications and addendum.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and assist with the project schedule
- Maintain proper documentation regarding cost coding, daily reports, time cards, submittals, RFIs, and change orders
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Job Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial construction experience
- Minimum of 5 years as a superintendent in full charge of projects
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- This position may require successful candidate to travel
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening
Why AKP Recruting?
WE WANT TO FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOU – AND OUR PROCESS ALLOWS US TO DO THAT
AKP Recruiting sets ourselves apart from other recruiting companies with our close-knit group of recruiters who are passionate and focused on building personal relationships with our clients and potential candidates. Not only will we go through an extensive and tedious process when finding our clients the perfect fit for their available position, but we’ll look below the surface to make sure a client and candidate’s decision to engage is for the long-haul.
Our team of recruiters at AKP Recruiting develops personal relationships with our clients and candidates by ensuring the fluidity of the workplace culture relative to the candidate’s values and goals for employment. We work closely with both our client and the candidate to provide necessary interview tips on both ends to make sure both parties are fully prepared to engage in a long term relationship with each other.
Our clients and candidates become family to our recruiters and we’re always here to assist in any way we can.
Role: Commercial Project Superintendent
Apply for this job now.