Company: GECKO HOSPITALITY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionRestaurant Manager -Store ManagerGrowing Healthy Fast Casual Concept$43,000 - $45,000 + bonus program, ability to create own schedule and tremendous growth potential
We are is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, experienced Restaurant Management professional to take on the Store Manager role for our Healthy Fast Casual concept in Buffalo, NY. Seeking a manager that is looking for a career and not just a job as we have plans to add additional locations and want this candidate to be involved in our growth. We offer a fun atmosphere, clean and upbeat working environment.
- 3+ years of overall store management experience in a Fast Casual or QSR environment
- Ability to create and maintain a positive, healthy and fun working environment
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training and developing employees.
- Inventory management, food ordering/working with vendors
- Experience in coming up with creative ways to grow sales (Catering experience a PLUS)
- Must have a proven track record of managing cost of goods and labor.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
If the above opportunity sounds like a fit for you, please apply today with an updated resume for immediate consideration for our Restaurant Manager - Store Manager position in Buffalo, New York (Depew).
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Maintains and exceeds customer expectations to build brand loyalty.
- Presents a consistent, professional image of our restaurant and crew by maintaining all sanitation and appearance standards.
- Communicates and stays updated on all marketing/promotional materials. Executes marketing and sales programs, following appropriate guidelines.
- Builds sales by cultivating relationships in the business community and initiating local store marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a clean store and food safety a must