Our company specializes in electromechanical assemblies, NPI management, and precision miniature bearings. We have expertise in precision machining and mechanical assemblies. This allows us to provide efficient and economical solutions for medical device leaders.
We are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join our team! The CNC Programmer will be responsible for programming 3, 4, and 5-axis milling, mill-turn, and lathe machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide programming and program proofing for 3, 4 & 5 axis vertical or horizontal milling machines, lathes, and mill-turns.
- Design and build jigs and fixtures.
- Set up a mill or lathe machine, including zero and reference points.
- Set tool registers and offsets.
- Manage multiple CNC program projects.
- Provide technical solutions.
- Create new programs and modify existing programs to improve processes.
- Collaborate with the business development unit to ensure accurate quoting.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Adhere to all company safety procedures and regulations.
- 7+ years of CNC programming experience.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read blue prints.
- 7+ years of experience using CAD/CAM software.
- Strong math skills (basic geometry and trigonometry).
- Proficiency with basic measuring and alignment equipment, calipers, dial indicators, micrometers, edge finders, and height gages.
- Able to use gages to check part dimensions to customer specs.
- Understand and write G-Code CNC machine language.
- MasterCam certification, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Mikino machinery, a plus!
- CNC specific training and accreditation, a plus!
Powered by JazzHR