COMPANY: THE JUDGE GROUP, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Mahwah, NJ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Engineer This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the development and introduction of new orthopedic products. Work extensively with Product Development, Quality and Operations to take a product from design concept through production ramp up.
- Participate in multifunctional teams, led by a Project Manager and be responsible for defined project deliverables.
- Manage new equipment installation activities with the facilities team to deliver the work on schedule and budget.
- Create and release QMS documentation and Preventive Maintenance schedule for multiple manufacturing equipment including CNC milling, Bead Blast, Laser engraving, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), robotic tending equipment, etc.
- Create documentation in company's validation system for Master Validation Plan, Process Qualification, Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Tests, Equipment Qualification, and Measuring System Analysis (GR&R)
- Execute equipment validations, process qualification, and GR&R studies.
- Manage Engineering Change Notices for new products from creation to final approval
- Operate within company's quality system to produce documentation such as process validations, equipment qualifications, dynamic control plans, inspection plans and standard operating procedures
- Manage suppliers and resolve supplier issues, particularly for Supplier Innovation role. Manage small to medium project timelines. - Operate within company's New Product Development Process' [NPDP], to build robust processes through involvement in Design for Manufacturability' and Lean Manufacturing' initiatives
- Utilize Six Sigma process tools such as Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control' (DMAIC), Failure Modes & Effects Analysis' (FMEA), Design of Experiments' (DOE), Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility' (Gage R&R), Statistical Process Control' (SPC), capability analysis as required
- Perform dimensional and visual inspection to blueprint and guide sheets using CMM, standard gages, customized gauges and comparators
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting at department level meetings
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at #removed#
- provided by Dice