OPORTUN is currently seeking qualified candidates to work Part-Time/Full-Time with Customer Service or Cashier or Sales or Hospitality experience in Mesa,AZ!
If interested after reading my entire post, apply today & Text "Your Name/Mesa" at 650-542-1021 to start your process
Quick Description of the Part Time Role:
- Competitive Pay base on experience +Monthly Incentives! $$$+ 401k
- Our stores are open between 09:45m-6:45pm the entire week
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- Must Love Sales
- Must Love to help Customers
- Must be available to work weekends
- NO set schedule, changes on weekly (Up to 25 hours)
- Paid Training
- Must love community out reach events and marketing event this may include passing out flyers and educating the community
Our Customer Service Representative creates and generates a rewarding and unique customer service experience. At Oportun, Customer Service Representatives are passionate about listening, helping, and connecting with people. As a key member of our team, you will make the mission of Oportun come to life by educating our customers about our responsible affordable loans, and the benefits of establishing credit through our loans. You are goal oriented and results driven while always exhibiting the Oportun brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential, but also want to make an impact on your community, join our team.
- Welcoming customers with a warm greeting and providing quality customer service
- You seamlessly process all transactions, while following company policies & procedures and protecting our customer's information
- Work as a team to meet and exceed daily goals in our lending activities
- Be a role model by living the Oportun's Core Values: Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment
AS A VALUABLE MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Competitive pay with sales incentives
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to positively affect your community
- Apply now via ZipRecruiter or
- Submit your application in our website: # or
- Text "Your Name/Mesa" at 650-542-1021 to start your process
Oportun was founded in 2005 with the mission of providing credit-building, affordable loans to US Hispanics and others whose needs are not being met by traditional financial institutions. Oportun uses advanced data analytics and technology to “score” and lend money to individuals with limited credit history - people other lenders consider “unscorable.” We offer bilingual (English/Spanish) servicing and documentation in person through our over 260 locations in Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico, Florida and Utah and also via telephone, Web, and mobile.
In recognition of Oportun's goals of increasing economic opportunity for our clients, promoting community development, and serving low-income or undeserved communities, Oportun was certified by the United States Department of Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution or CDFI.
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment.
Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. As our CEO Raul Vazquez says, “Earning a paycheck to support yourself and your family is critical. Satisfying career ambitions is rewarding. But there is no greater privilege than having a challenging job where you are growing and learning professionally, while having a strong positive impact on the lives of others... And that is what we do here every day .”
Oportun is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. E-Verify: Verification of Eligibility for Employment
Oportun participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E - Verify program in all facilities in the United States. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and allows employers to confirm an individual's employment eligibility to work in the United States.
Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative/Sales (Spanish/English)
Apply for this job now.