LivingSpace Detroit has an opening for a Sunroom Lead Installer. This position leads a crew of 2 to 3 installers in the installation process of LivingSpace built sunroom walls, windows, roofs, floors, support structures, and doors in the Metro Detroit area. Feel free to check out our products at #removed#
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all rooms are built plumb, square, and comply with LivingSpace engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements.
- Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed.
- Responsible for the installation of the job and the direction of the 2nd/3rd installer to ensure a LivingSpace quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Interact with LivingSpace customers in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of LivingSpace's reputation.
- Ensure vehicle being driving is fully equipped with all necessary parts, products, tools, and resources necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Assist Production Manager in contributing to meeting company standards and achieving departmental goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, window installation.
- High School diploma or GED required, associate's degree or trade school experience in construction or related field preferred.
- Experience in the use of a brake, and other hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, pry bar, level, deglazing tools, etc.
- Experience in the use of power tools such as a table saw, miter saw, circular saw, reciprocating saw, drills, etc.
- Ability to perform elevated task on ladders, scaffolding, and roofs and lift materials 80+ lbs.
- Clean driving record with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle and work trailer.
- Construction related mathematical skills,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deck building / modification
- Concrete / foundations
- Custom metal / flashing
- Caulking (weatherproofing and cosmetic)
- Reading basic architectural drawing
Paid Time Off
Role: Sunroom Installer
Apply for this job now.