We are seeking a Structural Steel Fabricators to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Able to read / understand blue prints
- Able to read / understand weld symbols
- Able to read / understand W.P.S's
- Able to pass 1” 3G FCAW test
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Top pay / Good benefits
Must be willing to work weekends if needed
Hiring for all shifts
04:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 04:00
Skyline Steel, Inc. was founded in 1983 as a steel building contractor specializing in covered parking structures. Rick Dancer, President of Skyline Steel since 1987, found that subcontracing portions of the work increased costs and decreased their control over scheduling of all metal building projects.
Faced with this challenge, Skyline Steel set out to perform each task in the process. They gained more equipment and specialists for each phase of the structural steel building process. Skyline Steel became the first company in the southwest to provide complete covered parking structures
Soon, Skyline Steel was building anything from airplane hangers to manufacturing sheds. By 1992, they dominated this segment of the steel building industry and began to take on commercial metal buildings. The commercial building segment is now the largest division in the company and provides the same full service fabrication and erection.
Role: Structural Steel Fabricators
Apply for this job now.