Company: PARTNER FINANCIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Partner Financial are working with a Consumer Group based in London who are going through a period of functional change, development, and expansion into new markets. They are seeking the support of a Finance Business Partner to join their largest division working with Directors and Operations Leads acting as a key decision support advisor.
The business is expanding into new and exciting markets over the comings years and this new appointee will help shape that growth through ad-hoc analysis and investment appraisals, but also delivering on and developing the monthly reporting and regular budget & forecast process.
The ideal individual for this role will have industry exposure to the full commercial finance and planning cycles, alongside a proven ability to partner and advise senior stakeholders with commercial decisions.
- Leading and coordinating the Budgeting and Forecasting process for the division and building relationships with relevant operational areas to ensure a smooth process and supply of information from different teams
- Acting as a line of defence on submissions from other departments to ensure data is correct and subsequent FP&A is accurate
- Reviewing performance of the current product suite to help guide future projects but also re-align current strategies
- Analysis new product business cases
- Monthly reporting of key business metrics and providing some commercial insights and advice
- Building strong and effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure the division is set up to succeed in terms of transparency and accuracy of data, but also in the relevance and quality of regular and ad-hoc reporting/analyses
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven ability to partner with and influence key stakeholders, challenging their data and assumptions where necessary
- Strong Excel and systems skills (financial modelling would be beneficial)
- Experience analysing business cases and investment opportunities
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage different pieces of work, but still achieving deadlines and high-quality outputs
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within three days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from him within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.