A Microprocessor Technician will report to the Engineering Service Manager and will assist in directing and controlling processes in accordance with defined policies and procedures. The Microprocessor Technician will provide expedient service to all equipment assigned in such a way as to insure maximum efficiency and quality performance involved in the processing the products and to do so with maximum safety, minimum cost and high quality of workmanship .
- Assist other engineering associates to perform work as required to keep production machinery and auxiliary equipment in working order.
- Fix Breakdowns
- Complete work that is required on department work list.
- Work on D.C. / A.C. drives, motors, breakers and other equipment switches.
- PLC’s, Hydraulics, pumps, and valves
- Work on conduit and flex for corrosion, loose straps or broken parts
- Work on exhaust fan, motors, worn brushes, and junction boxes
- Read electrical drawings and work on electrical components on machinery.
- Distributed Control System Repair and Maintenance.
- Machine Vision Systems Technology
Role: Microprocessor Technician
Apply for this job now.