Job Title: Attorney - Family Law Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Family Law Attorney. The Family Law Attorney will assist clients with civil legal matters that pertain to the Family Law.
- Experience representing clients in matters involving divorce, alimony, paternity, emancipation of children, child custody, domestic violence, property division upon divorce.
- The candidate will be attending hearings, mediations, depositions, etc.
- Executes case strategy with senior attorneys, paralegals, clients and support staff.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Attends business development and networking functions.
- Work with paralegals/legal assistants to ensure all deadlines are met
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited Law school
- Admission and in good standing with NC State Bar; admission to SC State Bar a plus
- Family law experience in a law firm setting is strongly preferred.
- Candidates with significant civil litigation experience in a law firm setting and a demonstrated interest in family law may be considered.
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit #removed#
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at #removed#
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in technical, sales and executive roles with industry-leading companies.
Role: Attorney - Family Law #10403
Apply for this job now.