One of the largest and well known aerospace company's in Torrance, CA is looking for experienced, high energy CNC machinist that can work independent of daily supervision oversight
What's in it for you?
• Weekly Paycheck
• First, Second and Third shift available
• Competitive wages $20.00-21.00/hr pay is negotiable based on experience
• Long-term temporary assignment with potential to get hired by client (based on performance and attendance)
• Option to take free college courses and skill training
• Paid training
• Paid Holidays (after 1800 hours of work)
What's the job?
• Sets up and operates production machines in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Machines parts to meet features as defined in the work instruction, drawing and/or related process specifications.
• Adjusts machine settings, edits programs as needed to complete tasks accurately and verifies work performed meet quality all quality requirements and satisfies daily production requirements. .
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively apply commonly-used concepts during set-ups and productions runs on manual and/or CNC machine centers.
• Uses precision measuring tools to verify work performed meets requirements, follows all safety procedures and participates in process improvements that will improve quality and/or quantity.
• Reports to a supervisor and works under the guidance of area Work Flow Specialist
What do you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma/ G.E.D
- A minimum of two years work experience required
- 2 + years' experience with complex blue-prints, basic programming, PC's, process specifications and use if inspection tools
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to support specific government programs and projects.
- Positive attitude
- Resume is required to apply for the position
Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated. Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Apply today to get started on your new career tomorrow. Questions? Call 817-269-3158
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today's world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: CNC Machinist- All Shifts Available
Apply for this job now.