Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Director of Sales & Outreach
Shift Type: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift
Location: Avamere at Wenachee - 1550 Cherry St., East Wenachee, WA 98801
At Avamere, we offer a strong, exciting team environment with group decision making culture! As our Director of Sales & Outreach, you'll get the chance to make a difference every day in the lives of those you care for. If you have a passion for helping others, then look no further! We would love to have you join our Avamere Family!
- Tuition assistance
- Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
- Career Development
- Employee assistance program featuring counseling services, financial coaching, free legal services, and more
- Paid time off/sick leave with annual rollover
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
The primary purpose of this position is to provide clients, referral sources, prospective residents and their families with facility and program information via community outreach and networking including facility tours, personal visits, assessments, presentations and follow-up.
- Make outside sales calls to medical professionals, senior organizations, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts.
- Make outside sales calls to Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility, Retirement Campus and Adult Family Home professionals and assure visits to our facility.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility departments to ensure appropriate and efficient decisions about prospective admissions and discharges are made.
- Deliver information to appropriate external medical professionals including success stories, thank you cards and clinical information.
- Assist in the development of facility marketing materials, maintain and implement monthly marketing plans and monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Organize special events and presentations targeted at community education; serve as a community resource and maintain contacts for information exchange.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm and a calm and cheerful environment
- Complete face to face contacts with primary referral sources each day and maintain a sales call log.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or related field preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in sales, with proven ability to "close" a high percentage of quality leads.
- Must have 1+ years of sales experience in a hospital, nursing facility or retirement community.
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
- Must possess the ability to work independently; must be a self-starter.
- Experience with a Client Management System preferred.
- Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
- Knowledge of patient admissions processes preferred.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Must have a valid driver's license and dependable vehicle for transportation.
Amidst the beautiful, sweeping landscape of Washington S tate you will find Avamere at Wenatchee , a 136-room independent and assisted living community.
Avamere at Wenatchee employees live their mission to enhance lives in everything they do - from planning thoughtful activities to serving their local community to passing along a friendly smile. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere at Wenatchee is well-known in the local area for their annual Renaissance Faire. This locally-involved team regularly holds fun events open to the public and seeks opportunities to serve
Quality care is important at Avamere at Wenatchee, evident in their many distinguished awards. The senior living community earned the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award
from the National Health Care Association and was named Best of Assisted Living
by SeniorAdvisor.com for two consecutive years.
Get to know more about Avamere at W enatchee on their blog
and on Facebook.