“Apartment Maintenance Technicians are the backbone of every apartment community!”
We are a recruiting company assisting over 80 property management companies with recruiting experienced and qualified candidates across the front range of Colorado. We currently have multiple openings in all areas. The properties that we are assisting with their open positions are wanting to conduct a Working Interview before hiring you on as permanent employee. You will be able to start immediately after you have completed the interview process and pass a background check. Weekly pay is provided.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
• Personal hand tools
A Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping the appearance of the property in excellent condition, both inside and out. There are no typical days, as change is a constant. Daily responsibilities could include running work orders (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.), appliance repairs and exterior maintenance. In addition, maintenance technicians often have to respond to after hour emergencies. Therefore, being on-call is part of the job responsibilities.
Ideal candidates are positive, energetic, personable and team players. You should be a creative problem solver who is attentive to details, manages your time well and learns quickly. A desire to grow professionally within the industry will be noticed and rewarded. Your role is crucial to on-site retention rates, lease renewals and overall resident happiness.
• Curb appeal • Signage • Walk the property • Remove trash • Check lighting
• Check landscaping and sprinklers • Walk the path that prospective residents walk • Amenities
• Swimming pool inspection • Grounds and snow removal
• Check club room, exercise room, business center, laundry room, etc.
• Filter changes • Blow breezeways • Pressure wash common areas • Communal area needs
• Clean dryer vents • Inspect Fitness Room equipment • Clean HVAC condensing units
• Vacuum Swimming pool
• Process overview - Review Make-ready documentation
• Review scheduling • Make- ready inspections
• Inspect ready apartments and model apartments
• Inspect recent move-outs • Perform Make-ready maintenance • Inspect units
• Source needed supplies • Perform repairs as needed
• Accompany Maintenance team member on various service requests
• Follow procedure for entering a vacant apartment • Key locks
Skill Sets Required:
• Ability to use power tools
• Communication (Written follow-up, ability to explain solutions to resident issues, etc.)
• Organization (Keeping track of work orders and keys)
• Ability to multitask (Handle and prioritize everyday work orders and emergencies)
• Having manual dexterity.
• Being able to solve different types of problems.
• Having mechanical aptitude.
• Having basic carpentry knowledge.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to perform different tasks at the same time
• Having good communication skills
• Being able to follow precise instructions
• Friendly (Willing to assist residents in need)
• Caring (Empathetic to resident problems)
• Ownership (Takes responsibility and pride in their work)
• Self-Motivated (Able to work/troubleshoot independently)
Previous Job Experience
• REQUIRED 1 year of Apartment Maintenance experience
• Contractors (Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general repair, painters, etc.)
• Construction work
• Commercial and or Residential building
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Preferred HVAC/ EPA Type I, II or Universal Certifications
• Preferred CPO certification
• Associate’s degree from technical college desirable
• Trade certifications desirable
Professional Perspectives brings over 50 years of combined industry leadership. We have assembled the very best recruiters in the field. Our company was founded on the belief that excellence in service, recruiting and screening will allow for partnerships unlike any found in the marketplace today. We are dedicated consultants that are experienced in all aspects of staffing, from entry-level to senior executives. Professional Perspectives, one of Denver's leading executive recruiting and staffing firms is assisting various management companies in their staffing search needs.
Role: Experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician -Quick Hire$15-$17Hr!!
Apply for this job now.