Our Client has more than 200 Estate & Lettings branches throughout their national network, they have access to a huge database of buyers, tenants and properties. The company pride themselves on customer satisfaction, with an overall rating of 96%.
Training is at the core of the business and their in-house Training Academy Program is accredited by the NAEA and ARLA. All staff members are given the necessary training and work to professional standards and ethics.
The company are looking for a Full Time Maintenance Assistant to work within their busy and successful Head Office in York.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in customer service and a proactive approach. Already possessing some lettings experience would be advantageous for this position.
- You will actively demonstrate the ability to build relationships with tenants, landlords and franchise partners.
- You will do your best to meet their high service expectations.
- Great attention to detail is crucial for this role as it can sometimes be very fast paced
- You will need the ability to prioritize tasks and be able to work to strict deadlines.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Instructing and overseeing remedial works
- Liaising with tenants, landlords, contractors and franchise partners over the telephone
- Ensuring compliance with current legislations
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- The use of Microsoft Word, Excel, email systems and the Internet
The successful individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment and add value to the office and the Company.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration
Role: Lettings Maintenance Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: York, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.